Friday, May 4, 2012

{Friday Favorites} - May 4

Well...It's been a while since I've updated you! So here they are...

1. Working with the Nations: One of the coolest things we do here, is have mission groups from other countries come and work in Haiti. We just spent two weeks from a group from the Czech...they worked so hard and were great to work with...but boy can they eat :) 



2. One night last week, we got together with the staff of OLTCH and had a night out to eat...after some of the staff wanted to play games...some of us didn't, SO...Brett baked us some wonderful Blueberry Muffins!!


3. Maxo's Family: I write about them often, but seriously, I love them. Could these kids be any cuter. 



4. Crafting: I love to craft. When I was home, I was able to buy some canvas's and paints. I made some cool new signs, in effort to make our room a little bit more homey, not that we are getting married. I loved how they turned out... (Don't give me credit, I totally got these ideas from Pinterest). I loved using the wood frames and buying chicken wire to put behind them...I also have been crocheting every night...my new thing is wash clothes. 



5. Maxo's School: I am seriously in love with these children...who wouldn't be!! They are so precious. We had a great day yesterday, just playing with the children and loving on them...


Her name is Ashlee too!!
6. Bethany - Bethany has been serving along side me for two months. It has been so much fun to watch her grow in her weaknesses, to be challenged and to totally embrace the people of Haiti. She has loved on the least of these!! She leaves tomorrow and I will be so sad to see her go. This picture is with her and Madam Christian, last week, with Sally's help they descavied that orphanage!! 


Well..we are off to the beach!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment