Friday, May 3, 2013

{Blog Everyday In May} - Things that Make you Uncomfortable

\
 
I saw this on many of the blogs I followed...At first, I thought, how cool, but I could never do it. Now, 3 days later...I want to try.
 
Today I join....Things that make you uncomfortable.
 
Poverty
 


 
While in all of these pictures, I look quite comfortable, it is a mask that is put on by my love of children. Living in Haiti has been one of the most uncomfortable things I have every done...the main reason POVERTY....I never escape it here. It's always around, and the weight of people suffering is always here. I thought, that two years into this, I would be use to it...but I'm not...to by honest, what makes me the most uncomfortable is the amount of wealth I have in the poverty.
 
 
Sensitivity
 
It is so hard for me. I'm so not a sensitive person. It is so hard for me when I am put in situations where people are very sensitive...I'm not good at it. I always end up putting my foot in my mouth... I'm trying to learn..
 
Telling People No
 
I know this may sound contradictory to the last statement, but it is so hard for me to tell people no...I want to make them happy...I like to serve people...I like to do things....it is so hard for me to tell them no. This has gotten me into trouble in the past and I have over committed myself and in turn let people down.
 
What makes you uncomfortable?
 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete