Friday, October 5, 2012

{Friday Favorites} - October 5 {FALL}

1. I love fall!! Seriously, it is the best. Haiti doesn't have fall. Well it does, but it is still 95, sunny and green!  Claudy and I were able to spend a week and a half in Sunny Florida (they don't have fall either), and I was able to enjoy some of my favorite falls things...





2. Fun in Florida: Thank you to all of my friends in Fort Myers. Beth and Aaron for opening up your home to us! We had a blast! We were able to come back to Haiti, relaxed and rejuvenated. 

Lunch with these lovely ladies!!



Girls night...Lots of CHEESE!!!!

Watching the sunset!



Claudy playing with Joseph!!


My first time ever holding a gun! Thanks Wes!

Claudy had a blast at the gun range!!

We are back!! Hope you have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment