Friday, January 27, 2012

{Friday Favorites} - January 27

 1. I said yes!!! On Tuesday, Claudy asked me to be his wife! I am so excited....Excited to see how God will use us in marriage, in missions, and in life!!!
The day started out with me being really frustrated, we ended up taking 18 people with us to the beach and I couldn't figure out why, and I just wanted to get there to get sun! So we finally sat down at the beach and I was ready to take off my cover and Claudy said, "lets go for a walk." I
 reluctantly agreed.  (Thank you Claudy for not letting me go for a walk in my bikini or I wouldn't be sharing these pics :) ) As we walked, he started telling me how happy he was, told me what he loved about me and our relationship, and asked me to share the same. He than started talking about his dream was to get married on the beach, but since he didn't think that would happen, he wanted to ask me to be his wife by the beach!
 He got down on one knee and said, "will you be my wife?" I said yes....then came to find out my friend Laura was behind us in the bushes and had captured it all!! What a great friend and great planning by you two!! So thankful to have it all in pictures!! We were than able to walk back to group to be congratulated by some of our family and friends!!Isn't the my ring gorgeous!! Great job!!!
 2. Meeting the Family: On Wednesday, we were able to spend some time with Claudy's mom, Odette. She couldn't be happier for the two of us!! It was a joy to spend time with her. I was also able to meet Claudy Sister. I'm excited to be part of their family!!!




  
 3. Visits with Cory and Shannon's Family: On Sunday, my brother Cory and his family arrived. It was a blast to spend time with them, share with them what we do in Haiti, have them get to spend time with Claudy and to see their family serve. We visited a lot of orphanages and schools. The kids did a great job playing, and sharing with the other children! They even did a skit of David and Goliath! Super fun! Thanks for coming.


 4. To top off the special week, the sent Claudy and I out on a date and painted my bed room!!! It looks great!! Thanks for the fun color :)

   6. A special thanks to Laura, for being sneaky, and capturing the special day and moment!!! I so appreciate your friendship :)







Sorry for all the pictures this week, but had so much to share :) 

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see the pics and stories..love them all! Well. Can hardly wait for the wedding!! Fun in MN !!

    Tamela

    ReplyDelete