Friday, August 17, 2012

{Friday Favorites} - August 17

Wow.. It's been a long time since I've done a Friday Favorites session. Sorry about that. I have so much to share this week. Bare with me. 


1. New Washing Machine
I was so excited when we picked this up...It's not like your washing machines in the states... You have a wash/rinse tub and a spinning tub. Also you have to manual fill the tub with water...However, it washes our clothes and well!!! I have used it 4 times already this week!!

2. Watching my husband play soccer
Claudy is starting to fit so well into the community. The last couple of days he has been playing soccer in the village. This may potentially how youth group is started :) Please be praying for him!

3. New hair color...

I had a vote...and it was pretty even, so my husband won! I'm now a pretty brunette (dad, I know I'll always be a blonde at heart). I'm getting used to it again!! I was in shock for the first 2 days!

4. Teaching Claudy how to play cards.

My family loves to play games when we are together...The other night Claudy admitted to only knowing how to play one card game! So, he learned a new one!!

5. Visiting Maxo's school students...This is Cedine. I love her!!

School has been out all summer and I miss these kids...I'm excited for school to start in October, so I can see these children every week! 


6. Claudy made us lunch. To say I was surprised is an understatement!



To say I was shocked is an understatement. He came up stairs and told me he was making pate's. I'm not a huge fan of them, so I wasn't too excited...Yet when I tried his it was amazing!!

We just had a group of 20 arrive from Brazil last night. They are with us for two weeks!! We are excited, but they are very high energy. Pray we can have energy to keep up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment