Saturday, August 11, 2012

IDENTITY - I know who I am

In the last couple of months my role has changed. I'm no longer just a friend or girlfriend. I'm a wife. Also, I'm no longer on the field alone, I'm a teammate. All things exciting...only this isn't my identity and I can proclaim that truth. I have been told, I've read it, I've believed it and I've seen it work itself out in my life. I am so much more than the things I do.

"I AM...
a CHOSEN RACE, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, a HOLY NATION, a PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN POSSESSION, that I may PROCLAIM the EXCELLENCIES of HIM who CALLED me OUT OF DARKNESS into HIS MARVELOUS LIGHT."

There are so many days in Haiti that I hurt for my fellow Holy Nation...for His People, for the women in Haiti. The women that don't know this and don't believe it. The women that find their identity in their parents, significant other, church, children, vodooism, etc...The list goes on. They are chained and in an identity crisis. My hearts desire is to see them free. For them to KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!

I'm excited for this new season. I now have more time to spend with these women. Please pray with me, that I can be a vessel that God will use to bring them out of darkness and into HIS marvelous light.


No comments:

Post a Comment