Friday, March 22, 2013

{Friday Favorites} - March 22


WOW!! I don't even know who I am. I've blogged 4 times this week...that never happens!! It's been a great couple of weeks!! Take a look!!




1: My best friend Betha took me to the Burning Lights concert...it was a great night of worship and praise...and a great time with my Best!!

2. Had great breakfast with Alicia.

3. Yesterday, I had a personal retreat day!! It was great spending time with the Lord, uninterrupted!

4. I've been trying to increase my mileage...this is not a long run, but the longest I've done in a long time!

5. Of course...shopping with my Mom and Grandma is always a highlight (my husband might not think so).

6. Green Beans...we have tons...they taste SOOOO Good!!

7. I'm super proud of my husband...He lead 4 people to Christ last week! So proud of him for being bold.


Hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments: