Friday, May 27, 2011

{Friday Favorites} - From Minnesota

It seems I write this every time, but it has been a couple weeks again. This time I write to you from Rainy Minnesota. I spent the last week here in Minnesota with my family, one last time before I head to Haiti. It's hard to believe I leave in less than a week, however I am so ready to see what God is going to do!!

1. Road Trip....So I love love love traveling....but 27.5 hours in the car is enough...However, my lovely roommate, Renee, so graciously traveled with me across 8 states, 6 tanks of gas and only 6 stops!! She was a trooper.





2. My New Camera
I recently bought a new camera from my friend Maria. I have been trying to learn how to use it and have enjoyed taken pictures at the farm this week. I hope I am improving, if anyone has some photography tips for me, let me know!! I am so enjoying having a nice camera though, it shoots great!






3. My Neices and Nephews (I love all of them - but haven't seen 3 of them yet!!)

Abby is an adorable 3 year old and my be one of the funniest kids I have ever met. She has so much personality and creativity...and might I had, loves to dig for worms.

 

Jett - I am in LOVE with this little boy. His eyes just dance...He gets so excited about everything BOY!!

 

4. Relaxation... while I am still working, I have finally had some time to relax!! I needed it. One of my greatest fears was that I would be exhausted before arriving in Haiti!! God knew I needed a little R&R. This was my work office for most of the week!!! I loved it!!







Hope you have a wonderful week!! Next Friday I'll be in Haiti :)

No comments:

Post a Comment