Friday, August 26, 2011

{Friday Favorites} - August 26



 




1. A Haitian Wedding....my good friends Roger and Kerline were married last Saturday!! They have been dating for the last 10 years and now are married. It was a great experience to watch a wedding of a different culture!! I particularly loved the dancing down the isle. My dad, is pictured here, he was the godfather of the wedding. 






2. Mom and Dad....my parents have been here for the last 10 days! It has been a joy having them here!! We have traveled, laugh, worked and just enjoyed each other! This picture is of my mom and I with Roseline at OLTCH. (PS...don't mind my messy hair, this was after they braided it). 







3. Maxo and Madame Maxo...love these two!!! They are such great friends!! Love doing ministry with them and can't wait for the 3rd child to be born!! 
(This picture is from Wes's going away party! Wes will be missed greatly! I don't know what I will do without him here with me. I am learning to adjust, please pray for me!)






4. Cap Haitian....Yesterday my parents and I flew to Cap Haitian to spend the day with a couple they know! It was great seeing a different part of Haiti and getting away from the house for a bit! The couple works on wells in a very large area around Cap! What a great day!!







Hope you all have a great Friday!! Will write more this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment