Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pet Peeves

Let's be honest...we all have them. However, I didn't realize how many I had until last night. We were meeting with the senior college students and were talking and some of them came out...Here are some of them.

1. I cannot stand Ice Breakers: I am not a fan of go find a person that has your matching birth month, etc...hate it. I will find myself making an excuse to leave a room if an ice breaker is being played or arriving late if I know they will play an ice breaker.

2. I do not like shower games. No, I don't want to design the brides dress out of toilet paper or guess how big the pregnant ladies belly is.

3. Slow Drivers...which pretty much means I have road rage Jan - April. I guess this is something I need to work on, but it is really necessary to drive 20 mph under the speed limit.

4. Brown and Black...Yes don't like this combination at all. It is not ok to wear brown shoes and a black belt, it just doesn't look good.

5. I hate when people spell words incorrect on purpose. Like Koin Kleaners....I mean really. Can't we just spell them correctly.

6. I do not like when people call someone on the phone while we are driving in the car together. I mean, emergencies are acceptable, but can't the phone call wait until we get out of the car together.

I know I must get over these and there are more I am sure. I would love to here your thoughts on what drives you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment