Friday, January 7, 2011

Preparation

One particular area that we have learned about in preparing to move to Haiti, is to start living how you will be living on the field. Now, that is really difficult to do here, so I have been trying to cook more at home and not eat out. I also have been crocheting at night, with the TV off. My task this week was to figure out how to make coffee cozies. Here is my latest.

This week I started working on a new project...ereader cases. I'll post a picture when I have it finished!!!

Anyone have any other ideas of things I can start doing to prepare for my move!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee! If you need a great cookbook with tips and recipes for simple eating, Nate and I both highly recommend "More with Less" and "Simply In Season."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok!! I will look at those!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete