Friday, February 18, 2011

{Friday Favorites} - February 18

 Chipotle

This is my favorite restaurant ever. In college, we would eat there about 2 times a week. I have missed Chipotle. Since, the closest one to Fort Myers is about and hour and half away I don't get it very often, but today, my friends...I enjoyed its goodness. Seriously, who can resist that burrito, or guacamole.



 Lecrae/Christian "Rap" Music

I so appreciate Lecrae and other Christian artists that offer music that is God - Inspired and has a great beat to run to. I love putting on his music for my morning runs and I love that the music encourages me in my walk.







Scripture Memory

This year, I felt pressed to do some scripture memory. I believe that it is so important to be able to quote scripture and to have God's words engraved in our hearts and our minds. I decided to follow Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory Team. It helps keep me accountable and I love that I still pick the verses I want to memorize.




Hope you have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment