Friday, July 15, 2011

{Friday Favorites} - July 15

1. Roslaine: She has become one of my favorites at the orphanage. She is a very special girl, that just can't seem to stay out of trouble. I love to spend one on one time with her. We read, color, and just play!!









2. {Passion Fruit Juice}: Yum!! And I thought Welches made a good juice, but WOW!! Haitians know how to make this good. Rosita, our cook, made some for us the other night, but today I was also served some when I was visiting my friends Maxo and Madam Maxo.







3. Visiting with Friends: I love that our friends just stop by. That it is acceptable to do here. The other night two different groups of friends showed up. We had food, music and played games. It was fantastic. For those of you in the States, you should try impromptu visits with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment