Friday, July 8, 2011

{Friday Favorites} - July 8i

Wow...I just realized it has been a long time since I have blogged. Hopefully next week I will be better.

1. Family....Last week I was in the US. The purpose was for church planting school. I learned some great ideas, that I hope we can apply here in Haiti. However, it was a great opportunity to see my family. We spent the weekend at the lake, and I got to enjoy wonderful Minnesota summer and some cool temperatures.





2. Fountain Diet Coke!!! I didn't even realize how much I missed it until I was able to have it!!! Don't worry I had a lot of diet coke while I was home!!














3. Lily...One of my favorite things to do here is go visit OLTCH. It is an orphanage ran by some of our good friends. Last week a mom dropped off her twins, Lily and James. They are 7 months old and smaller then the 3 month old baby in the orphanage! Today I was privileged to hold this sweet little girl!!! My prayer, is that she will regain strength, that she will come to know the Lord and be a light for this country!










4. A New Bed!!! Today I went bed shopping!! You don't understand how excited I am. I have been sleeping on a mattress that is smaller than a twin! I'm so pumped. Now, the interns are building me a frame!!!











Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment