Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 9 & 10 ...the memories


 Day 9

Grandpa's strength is rebuilding. I decided to go visit him while my grandma was there and I got to witness her taking care of him. One word really comes to mind...DEVOTION. Grandpa has been in the nursing home for almost 3 years. She has not missed a day seeing him; she shaves him, brushes his teeth, baths him, washes his cloth...I am amazed. Amazed at the love she has for my grandpa for her devotion to him.

Day 10

The virtual world....working in a different time zone can have it's disadvantages, however, my job is soooo flexible. I was suppose to get my hair done and needed to leave my house, but I was still in a meeting. No problem, just plug in the head phones and blow dry my hair...what a perfect way to have a meeting. 










I call this Christmas in a cup. I love Carribou. I really miss there coffee. Over the last 5 years I have learned to adjust to Starbucks, but nothing beats Carribou.   Plus I love my new coffee mug sleeve.
Plus...my mom took me shopping today (yes the town is 45 minutes away) and the mall has 10 stores..haha but they had Carribou!!











I ended the day at the basketball game. This gym as so many memories...It was my favorite place to play. Sometimes I forget how much I really loved the game...WoW I would love to be back out there again or to be apart of it. Maybe someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment