Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 10 & 11


Yesterday, we went to visit a near by orphanage. This was my first visit to this particular orphanage. It was obvious that the kids were loved....they had so much joy! Here are a few pics from our trip!






I was reading in Luke this morning. According to Luke's account, when Elizabeth first saw Mary, her baby leaped for joy and was filled with the Holy Spirit. Mary's response..."My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name." 

My prayer this Christmas, is that my soul would magnify the Lord and I will remember the great things he has done for me! 

These same words are used in one of my favorite Christmas songs! 



I hope that you have unspeakable joy this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment