Saturday, December 15, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} - Day 14 & 15

We spent yesterday in town, shopping and preparing for the group to come in! It was a great day and were blessed to find some great things at the Apparent Project! 

I was struggling to find something to post about...but as I have told you before...I love Christmas Music. I have had it on my iPhone since November 1st. Claudy is a little sick of my music and will only let me play my music in the car in the mornings :) 

So....today I share 10 of my favorite Christmas Songs (I've already posted a couple on previous days). 

**Not in order by favorite***


10. This Christmas - Chris Brown



9. O, Come All Ye Faithful - Mariah Carey



8. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (Original by N'Snyc) - Justin & Michael



7. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey



6. What Christmas Means to Me - Nick Lachey & The Sign-off


5. Mary Did You Know - Mark Lowry


4. The Trumpet Shall Sound 



3. My Soul Magnifies the Lord - Chris Tomlin


2. Born To Die



1. O Holy Night



The Team is here....Hope you have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment