Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 14 & 15 - {25 Days of Christmas} - Laura & Rodner

I apologize for not posting yesterday. It seems as if time got away from me. I know I have wrote about her on my blog many times, but that goes to show how important of a friend Laura has been to me here in Haiti. We do Bible study together, share the good and the bad days. Laura thank you for being a great friend, for supporting me, for praying for me and for all of the fun times we have had.



I know this picture is small and dark, but today I took Rodner to the Eye Doctor. Over the last couple of months Rodner has had cataracts removed from both of his eyes. He has been so brave through all of this! He told the doctor today that he could see much better. Hopefully, he can get a prescription next month and then see in the classroom as well!! We are so excited for Rodner. Thank you Dr. Ryan Price for helping us!!! 





Hope you have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment