Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 - {25 Days of Christmas} - Crafting

I spent the day, having a catch up day. It started out with a load or two of laundry. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate laundry, especially now that I do it by hand! Then I cleaned the house, lit some Christmas candles, turned on the cheesy Christmas movies (I love these), and got to work on the computer. It was a blessed morning.
I finished early and decided to do some crafting... I found this great pattern for a hat and it only took an hour to make. I'm excited to wear it at Christmas, when I'm in Minnesota. I also took an old wine bottle and wrapped it in twine...now to find some Christmas flowers to put in it.







I also stopped by the orphanage today...What a surprise, the were all dressed in their Christmas bests to take a picture...here's the youngest, Elijah...Laura had him dressed perfectly!!!








Have a great night and Merry Christmas from the kids at OLTCH.


No comments:

Post a Comment