Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2–{25 Days of Christmas}–With Friday Favorites

IMG_8236                      IMG_8239
Today our group, a group of pastors/teachers who came to do a leadership seminar, built a bathroom facility for Maxo’s Community School. The students and teachers are beyond thrilled to have this facility as they had to walk down the mountain to go to the bathroom. Now they can go right by their classrooms and the teachers won’t have to worry about the students getting “lost” during class. HAHA I guess some things are the same, students trying to find a way to get out of class longer. Smile Thank you for those who gave toward the project and helped build.

FRIDAY FAVORITES
IMG_8145
1. Decorating the Christmas Tree: Last week I went home to surprise my family for thanksgiving. It was wonderful to surprise them. Also had a wonderful time decorating the tree, one of my favorite things to do.




iPhone 220
2. Apple Crisp and Coffee: My mom made me my favorite desert while I was home…It was such a blessing. I’m so thankful I had the opportunity to enjoy all of the things I love about FALL in the North.






IMG_8193
3. Wedding Tux: One thing I love about my family is we have a great time together. This thanksgiving was no different. We were talking about mom and dad’s wedding and we were talking about my dad’s suit. Well,… he still had it, so we made him go and put it on. I’m not sure he could breather, and he must have grown…but it all mad us a laugh a lot. I can’t believe my mom let him wear a baby blue checkered suit!!! HAHA!!!







It’s all about the cross.
4. It’s All About the Cross…One of my favorite songs this season, is from Go Fish, love how it helps us point to the real reason for the season..Our need for Jesus to be born, to live a blameless/holy life, and die on the cross for our redemption from our sin!! What a great reason for the season…





Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment