Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9 - {25 Days of Christmas} - Favorites

If you have lived by me or know me well, you know that I am obsessed with Seasons. It all started when I moved to Florida. I didn't even realize how much I liked the change of seasons, until they didn't change in Florida. While in Florida, I would change my flowers and candle scents to help feel like the seasons had changed. I have attempted to do the same thing in Haiti. Since putting candles in my suitcase from the United States is not always feasible (they way to much) I found these wonderful wax cubes from Walmart. They are the best smelling

things ever.. This season I am obsessed with the Spiced Apple Wreath. The wax cubes burn in these beautiful wax burners!! Love them!!









You may also know that I LOVE Christmas Music...Here are my favorite 7!

1. O Holy Night - Selah

2. O Come All Ye Faithful - Mariah Carey

3. Mary Did You Know? - Mark Lowry 

4. The Trumpet Shall Sound - Handel's Messiah 
Sorry the quality is bad.

5. This Christmas - Chris Brown

6. Joy To the World (Unspeakable Joy) - Chris Tomlin

Have a great weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment