Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7 - {25 Days of Christmas} - Bible Study

So as I woke up this morning I was hoping all of my Kreyol practicing from yesterday would pay of for my lesson today. Every (well most) Wednesday's I have language lessons with Teresa. She is a PA and a missionary who has lived in Haiti. She has been such a blessing to me, not only because she helps me with my language, but because she is a great friend. She and her husband have two beautiful children. Here is Nora, participating in our lesson...well asking me to play house with her, but regardless, I love spending my Wednesday mornings with them!

If you have been following my blog in the last 3 months, you know that I started a bible study with my friend Laura. We meet on Wednesday's and we have been going through "A Women's Heart God's Dwelling Place", which goes through the Ancient Tabernacles and God's fulfillment of the tabernacle in our lives today! My lesson today was so impactful.It was talking about the design for the ark of the covenant, specifically how the poles were attached. One of the purposes for having the poles was for the Israelite's to be able to move the ark, because God wanted to be with them wherever they went. I am so grateful that God is moving with us, wherever we go and how much we need him no matter where we go, even when we enter the "promised land." Over the last 6 months I have needed him to be with me here...He has been my constant, unseen companion! I'm so thankful that we can count on that through our entire lives!

Blessings to you this day! I pray God will prove himself to be your faithful companion today!


No comments:

Post a Comment