Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 16-18 {25 Days of Christmas} - Coffee

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't do skip any posts this year. That each day would have it's own blog...I failed :) I have been trying to enjoy my last couple days here as much as possible!

 With that being said. On Friday, Claudy took me to eat at the Pizza Garden (The place I wrote about a couple of weeks ago). We got dressed up and exchanged presents. Don't mind the pictures...the waitress didn't know how to use my camera, so unfortunately they didn't turn out great!! However, we had a great night!







As I have talked about before, I love seasons. I love the smell of seasons and the taste of them. The last week I have been craving those holiday coffee's from Starbucks or Carribou. Unfortunately, we don't have a local Starbucks here so I had to improvise. Yesterday, I tried putting two York Peppermint Patties in my coffee. I must say....it turned out delicious!! So glad to discovery this lovely trick and something we can do at home!!
Today was another great Sunday, with great worship and fellowship. It ended with this beautiful Sunset on the top of our roof!! God sure knows how to paint the prettiest pictures!!

Hope you have a great evening!!






No comments:

Post a Comment